How to Enroll
We are excited to have you attend the programs we offer at AcademyX. To make your enrollment process as simple as possible we suggest that you follow these steps:
- Review our various programs of study and decide upon an educational path. Please be aware of program prerequisites.
- Contact your local America's Job Center of California (AJCC) and make an appointment to attend an orientation. You can find your local AJCC using this directory: http://www.edd.ca.gov/office_locator/.
- After attending the orientation, make an appointment to meet with a case manager and/or training advisor at the AJCC to present your educational plans and discuss funding options.
- If funding is likely, contact an AcademyX representative to request guidance. We will arrange with you a tour of our facilities and a review of our instructors and materials. You may also be required to complete an entrance assessment (testing cognitive and academic ability).
- If you are determined to be a good candidate for our format of training, AcademyX will contact you to create a training proposal which will include a tentative schedule of classes and all other pertinent enrollment details.
- Make an appointment to meet with your career counselor to discuss your training objectives and present your training plan. Your career counselor will then proceed with the approval process.
- If training is approved, we will forward our WIOA Student Agreement and register you in classes. If you are paying out of pocket, you can register with a credit card through our shopping cart.