Server-Side Web Development
Duration: 150 hours of instruction and labs
- DNS and Client-Server Interactions
- Python Fundamentals
- Python Advanced
- Git and Github
- Amazon Cloud Services
- HTML5 and CSS3
24 hours of elective classes, from among:
- CSS Fundamentals and Advanced
- Wordpress Fundamentals
- Responsive Web Design
- SQL Scripting
- Labs and Instructor Review Periods
This program is held at our San Francisco and Santa Clara locations.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent experience
- Intermediate HTML/CSS or equivalent previous experience with HTML, including forms.
- Basic programming experience (variables, conditionals, loops and functions).
- Some database experience recommended.
Click here for a listing of occupations related to server-side web development.